ACCEPTANCE OF THE USE OF ALPHA TERRITORY® CORP.’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of ALPHA Territory® Corp. is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
PRIVACY, CONSENT AND DATA PROTECTION
By filling out and submitting any form in ALPHA Territory®’s website you understand that your details are being used for the purposes of:
- 2.1 contacting us and providing contact information so we can communicate back with you [via any contact form through the website]
- 2.2 sending us your “profile” when applying to our AMBASSADOR / ALPHA PACK Program, or any other form where we require a profile to [review, qualify, approve or reject an application], therefore you give ALPHA Territory® consent to receive and collect the information [including your picture(s) – required for “profile applications”] as mentioned above provided voluntarily by you in the early mentioned forms for the described purposes above.
- 2.3 when placing any order(s) through our Shop, where we need your contact information in order to [deliver our products to you]. You also understand and agree that we share your delivery information with our fulfillment department when preparing the orders to be send to you.
The information/data [or any other information/data provided by you, submitted to us] will only be accessed by necessary ALPHA Territory®’s staff, therefore your data will be held securely and will not be distributed to third parties as well as measures taken to prevent any inappropriate disclosure. When this information is no longer required for any purpose (including but not limited to the purposes above) official ALPHA Territory® procedures will be followed to dispose of your data.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
ALPHA Territory® Corp. will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our customers to not enter their credit cards details on ALPHA Territory® Corp. website or by submitting such details in any other form.
ORDER PROBLEMS / REFUNDS / MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Most of our sales go smoothly, but if there’s a problem with a purchase, ALPHA Territory® ensures that buyers receive the item they ordered or get their money back.
Our ALPHA Buyers will always be protected when:
- They don’t receive an item.
- They receive an item that doesn’t match the listing description.
Our Suppliers ensure maximum quality and optimal customer service to us, therefore you are covered. If there’s a problem with your order please contact us using the following ways:
- Going to My Orders on your User Dashboard. Once there look for the order you have problems with and click “Get Help”. You will be able to submit a ticket to that order specifying which product(s) you need help with.
- Sending us an email replying to any of your orders’ confirmation sent from us.
- If you have any other problems that are not related to a specific order or product within an order, please Contact Us.
If you prefer your money back under any circumstance, we will happily give you a refund, no questions asked as soon as you send us the product back. Once we receive it, we will send your refund via PayPal to your account and we will cover the shipping cost you originally paid.
Remember, The ALPHA Pack is here for YOU. Delivering a product that meets your expectations is our main priority. We will work with you to solve any problems until you are satisfied. Digital and Printing errors could happen but it is something we will always cover. If our supplier doesn’t cover the problem by any reason, we will cover it for you.
The contents of ALPHA Territory® Corp. website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on ALPHA Territory® Corp. is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on ALPHA Territory® Corp. at your own discretion.
CHANGE OF USE
ALPHA Territory® Corp. reserves the right to:
- 5.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ALPHA Territory® Corp. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- 5.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ALPHA Territory® Corp. Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 6.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the logo, website design, texts, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to ALPHA Territory® Corp. or otherwise used by ALPHA Territory® Corp. as permitted by law.
- 6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 7.1 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- 7.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- (c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 7.3 By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 8.2 To the extent permitted by law, ALPHA Territory® Corp. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 8.3 ALPHA Territory® Corp. makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 8.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ALPHA Territory® Corp. for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ALPHA Territory® Corp. or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold ALPHA Territory® Corp. and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ALPHA Territory® Corp. arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United States and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
For any further information please email ALPHA Territory® Corp.‘s Team.